Ballarat’s four-legged bulldogs, and their owners, are invited to the third annual Bull-Doggie-Do event on Saturday 4 May to celebrate the return of the AFL premiership season in Ballarat.
The free event will be held at the Bridge Mall from 10.30am – 12pm on Saturday 4 May.
This year’s event features a series of activities for the whole family, including:
• The Best dressed bulldog competition
(Bulldogs owners will not need to pre-register, it’s as easy as signing up on the day)
• Western Bulldogs’ Marquee
• Meet Ceasar, the official Western Bulldogs mascot
• Central Highlands Water photo wall and free travel dog bowl giveaway
• Bridge Mall Farmer’s Market is also happening on the same day
The Bull-Doggie-Do is presented by the City of Ballarat in partnership with the Western Bulldogs to showcase the upcoming AFL match at Mars Stadium
The Western Bulldogs will soon make their way to Ballarat for their first AFL premiership season home clash at Mars Stadium on Saturday 11 May.
Thousands of footy fans are expected to watch the Western Bulldogs when they take on Brisbane Lions from 1.45pm.
Tickets are now on sale at ticketmaster.com.au